For the best chance of seeing your (or your child’s artwork) featured in the latest phase of the Harry Potter At Home project (and publicity for the project), on our website and in our emails, please follow these guidelines:
- Ensure it is creative, original, and made by you (or your child)
- Ensure it is fun and appropriate for fans of all ages, across the world
- Include your (or, where appropriate, your child’s) name (first name only), age, country of residence and Hogwarts House, only if you are happy for us to include these details in relation to the artwork
- Try to make your artwork landscape so that we can fit it all on the screen
- Ensure the artwork is flat (for example: paintings, drawings, sketches, digital art) – no 3D models, please!
- Take a photograph, or scan, of it in the highest resolution your camera offers and upload it in similarly high quality
- Tell us what your artwork is of!
- Post artwork if, by doing so, you will be in breach of the terms of any social media platform (for instance, any terms relating to age requirements for use of the social media platform)
- Include your social media handle (or that of your child) on the artwork
- Include any brand logos in your artwork
- Include any music (unless it is freely available), clips or stills from any film or TV content, to accompany your artwork
- Include anything defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate.
Please remember to include both the #HarryPotterAtHome tag and the @wizardingworld mention when posting your artwork to our channels. By doing so, you are agreeing to us using your (or your child’s) artwork in the Harry Potter At Home project (and publicity for the project), on our website and in our emails.
You can view the Content Submission Guidelines here.