J.K Rowling and her team have already announced a special, open licence for teachers to read the seven Harry Potter books aloud to their pupils in virtual read-a-long sessions on video. This means if you’re a teacher you’ll be able to record yourself reading Harry’s Hogwarts adventures and share these with your pupils online.
Articles in this section
- What is Harry Potter At Home?
- What is Harry Potter at Home: Temporary Open Licence for Teachers?
- How can I listen to the first Harry Potter Book for free?
- What is the Harry Potter At Home hub?
- How is Harry Potter At Home working with Libraries?
- How are Bloomsbury supporting Harry Potter At Home?
- How are Scholastic supporting Harry Potter At Home?