The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation has meant, for the time being, the closure of various Wizarding World locations.
This means there will be a temporary disruption to the availability of some Gold membership benefits.
Here is a reminder of the great benefits you can continue to enjoy:
- A magical Gold Member welcome gift including a personalised Hogwarts house journal, a collectible Gold membership enamel badge and a postcard print of J.K. Rowling’s sketch of Hogwarts
- Priority access to shop Wizarding World releases
- Up to 20% off at The Harry Potter Shop
- 10% off at the MinaLima store online
- Save on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package at Universal Orlando Resort
- Access to all 7 Harry Potter eBooks on the Wizarding World app
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes video series, The Workshop
- Extra puzzles and quizzes
- Spellbinding video content, From the Archive
- Exclusive access to purchase tickets for special Gold subscriber events throughout the year
- The chance to win money-can’t-buy experiences
The below benefits are experiencing temporary disruption currently due to closures at Wizarding World locations. However, they will become available again when they reopen:
- Souvenir pins from participating Wizarding World locations
- 10% off at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood store
- 10% off at the Platform 9¾ store at King’s Cross, London
- 10% off at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter store
- Priority ticketing for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in London, New York and San Francisco
- Last minute tickets for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
Please check our partner updates for Wizarding World location-specific news.
We appreciate your understanding during unprecedented times.