You do not have to change your Hogwarts house if you do not want to. If you are sorted into a different Hogwarts house when experiencing the Sorting Ceremony on the Harry Potter Fan Club app, you will be able to choose either your new house or to keep your existing one. After this, you will be able to take the Sorting Ceremony in the app as many times as you like, but the Sorting Hat will not change its mind!
Articles in this section
- Can I see my Hogwarts house, wand and Patronus in the app?
- What is different about the Sorting Ceremony in the app?
- Where is the reimagined Sorting Ceremony available?
- Can I take the new Sorting Ceremony if I already have a house?
- Do I have to change my Hogwarts house if I get sorted into a different one on the app?
- Can I change my Hogwarts house?