You do not have to change your Hogwarts house if you do not want to. If you are sorted into a different Hogwarts house when experiencing the Sorting Ceremony on the Wizarding World app, you will be able to choose either your new house or to keep your existing one. After this, you will be able to take the Sorting Ceremony in the app as many times as you like, but the Sorting Hat will not change its mind!
Articles in this section
- How can I discover my Hogwarts house?
- Does the Wizarding World Sorting Ceremony feature the original questions written by J.K. Rowling?
- Can I retake the Sorting Ceremony if I already have a house?
- Do I have to change my Hogwarts house if I get sorted into a different one on the app?
- Can I change my Hogwarts house?
- Can I change my wand?
- Can I change my Patronus?
- Something is not working while choosing my house, wand or Patronus
- How do I share my favourites?
- I am having difficulty sharing my favourites