Please try completing the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure your Wizarding World app is up to date
The Wizarding World app works best when using the newest version. If you’re experiencing an issue with an older version of the app, please update this using the steps below and see if this fixes the problem for you.
- Open the Google Play app.
- On the top left, touch the menu button.
- Touch the My apps & games menu option.
- Navigate to the Wizarding World app and touch the Update button.
- Check your internet connection
Ensure your device is connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection. Try switching internet sources if your Wi-Fi connection is not strong.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
Delete the Wizarding World app and reinstall the latest official version from Google Play. You will not lose your Wizarding Passport traits such as Hogwarts house, wand, or Patronus, nor any progress you have made with the quizzes.