When users attempt to register for the Wizarding World app or website by signing up for a Wizarding Passport, they will be asked to provide their age. Users who indicate they are below the applicable age for a child for privacy purposes will be required to provide a parent’s or guardian’s email address. Before a child can proceed with registration the parent/guardian will be sent an email to notify him/her of the child’s request to register for a Wizarding Passport. The parent or guardian will have the option to deny or approve the request. Children will not be able to register for a Wizarding Passport without a parent’s / guardian’s permission.
Articles in this section
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?
- What are the parental controls?
- How do I revoke access for my child?
- Why does Wizarding World Digital need personal information from my child?