When users attempt to register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club on the Wizarding World website or the Wizarding World app, they will be asked to provide their age. Users who indicate they are below the applicable age for a child for privacy purposes will be required to provide a parent’s or guardian’s email address. Before a child can proceed with registration the parent/guardian will be sent an email to notify him/her of the child’s request to register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club. The parent or guardian will have the option to deny or approve the request. Children will not be able to join the Harry Potter Fan Club without a parent’s / guardian’s permission.
Articles in this section
- How does my child register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club?
- My child does not have an email address, can they register?
- My child has not received the email to continue complete registration
- I entered the wrong email address for my child when granting consent, what can I do?
- How do I withdraw consent for my child?
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?
- What are the parental controls?