No, WizardingWorld.com and the Wizarding World App do not provide chat or social sharing features for children’s accounts.
Articles in this section
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?
- What are the parental controls?
- How do I revoke access for my child?
- Why does Wizarding World Digital need personal information from my child?