Parental consent is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of a child’s personal information. Where users indicate that they are below the applicable age of a child for privacy purposes (e.g. when trying to register for a Wizarding Passport), Wizarding World Digital will not collect, use, or disclose any personal information from such users without parental consent.
Articles in this section
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?
- What are the parental controls?
- How do I revoke access for my child?
- Why does Wizarding World Digital need personal information from my child?