Parental consent is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of a child’s personal information. Where users indicate that they are below the applicable age of a child for privacy purposes (e.g. when trying to register for a Wizarding Passport), Wizarding World Digital will not collect, use, or disclose any personal information from such users without parental consent.
Articles in this section
- How does my child register for a Wizarding World account (a Wizarding Passport)?
- My child does not have an email address, can they register?
- Does my child need to register to use the Harry Potter At Home hub?
- My child has not received the email to continue complete registration
- I entered the wrong email address for my child when granting consent, what can I do?
- How do I withdraw consent for my child?
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?