Parental consent is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of a child’s personal information. Where users indicate that they are below the applicable age of a child for privacy purposes (e.g. when trying to register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club), Wizarding World Digital will not collect, use, or disclose any personal information from such users without parental consent.
Articles in this section
- How does my child register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club?
- My child does not have an email address, can they register?
- Does my child need to register to use the Harry Potter At Home hub?
- My child has not received the email to continue complete registration
- I entered the wrong email address for my child when granting consent, what can I do?
- How do I withdraw consent for my child?
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?