We are highly committed to protecting the privacy and data of our users and as such WizardingWorld.com and the official Wizarding World App have been designed to comply with privacy and data protection laws applicable to children.
Articles in this section
- How does my child register to join the Harry Potter Fan Club?
- My child does not have an email address, can they register?
- Does my child need to register to use the Harry Potter At Home hub?
- My child has not received the email to continue complete registration
- I entered the wrong email address for my child when granting consent, what can I do?
- How do I withdraw consent for my child?
- I have parental consent, why can’t I register?
- What security measures do you have in place for children’s registration?
- Is your site and app compliant with privacy laws applicable to children?
- Can children chat online or share personal information?